Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
Swimmer Entry deadline will be the Wednesday before a meet at 11am. Please make sure that you sign up your swimmer as Attending or Not Attending by the deadline to ensure the coaches have an accurate lineup for the meet.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Click Save to record your choices.
Click here for some "How To" guides for parents that give step-by-step instructions on navigating SwimTopia, with screen shots.